Tip of the Week

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July's inspirations

It's already the middle of July and I still have so much more I want to accomplish before the end of the month.  As I try to stay cool in the heat and still complete my list of projects, I wanted to take a moment and share a few links that inspire me this month.  Don't worry I will be sharing my projects as I complete them.

I really like some of the Wire and Wire-wrapped jewelry - A Tree Necklace and X-mas tree earrings

For the fall I am loving some of the crochet and knit wraps and shawls.  I even have a few classes I am taking to expand my beginning knitting skills and learn to knit lace patterns.  Here's two of my favorites: A bamboo wedding shawl  and radiant eyelet shawl

As for sewing I have been admiring a few headbands.  This lace one which would be great for some of my lace fabric scraps.  And this fleece one for the winter, though I am not sure if I will embellish it with a flower or not.  I think the fleece headband combined with this fleece hat (in adult size) will be a perfect project to use the fabric from my old jacket.


And finally I think I need to sew up a few of these gift bags before the holidays arrive.

For now I will leave you with this beautiful day lily that was blooming in my garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment